10 March 2008

Baking day

"Mama, can be bake please?"
A typical question when Apple is taking a nap and when I'm not out at work. Good thing I have some baking ingredients stocked up in my cupboards. I obliged that one time when she asked me and we made some muffins.
She asked me again the next time I was home. Since she has been learning about days and months of the week, I decided to ride on that. I wrote "Baking day" on one Saturday in the calendar which she uses to mark off the days. It worked. I escaped a few days of nagging from her. Whew!


This is the product of last Saturday's baking, which we shared with her sunday school friends.



Just today, she told her papa: Saturday is baking day... Hmmm... I'm not sure using the calendar what that great an idea after all.... ;)

1 comment:

little miracles said...

those look like the yummy 'welcome to Singapore' cookies i ate. oh i was so blessed! thank u and do keep the calendar up and running!